Today is the last day of regular classes here at Northwest University, and with it comes the end of my blogging year. I’ll be back again in January on a regular basis, but until then, here’s my ten most popular blog posts of 2013. Thanks for reading and commenting this past year!
10. “A Pentecostal Tension“: Concerning the prosperity gospel.
9. “No Country for Old Men“: A pope’s resignation.
8. “The Pentecostal as Mystic“: Reading the Bible with the Holy Spirit.
7. “Union with God in the Everyday“: Christian living and the Spirit of God.
6. “The Life of the College Professor“: A brief aside on serving as a judge for a student film competition.
5. “Concerning Megan Fox and the Holy Spirit“: Any ideas why this one was so popular?
4. “It’s Your Funeral“: Thoughts on a theology of marriage.
3. “The Idolatry of Family“: Can you love them too much?
2. “Strange Fire is God’s Fire“: Contra John Piper
and my top post of the year (by far)…..
1. “Paying the Piper“: Thinking through the controversy over Pastor Steven Furtick’s expensive house.